Midday Supervisory Assistant
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Closing date: Friday 1st October (noon)
Salary Details: Support Staff Grade A3 (£9.43 per hour)
Hours of Work: 5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a caring, friendly, responsible and reliable Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to join our enthusiastic school team. Our lunchtime team plays a key role in providing our children with a positive, happy and safe lunchtime.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and ideally will have experience of working with children.
- supervise pupils during lunchtime period
- encourage purposeful playtimes for the children
- organise and take part in outdoor play with the children
- ensuring confidentiality at all times
- carry out other duties relating to lunchtime as required by line managers
- ensure the safe welfare and good conduct of the children
- make lunchtime a happy and fun time
- administer First Aid when needed.
Please email Kellie Bishop (email@example.com)
Marchwood Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.