Physical Well being
1. Change 4 life Indoor activities for kids
- BBC supermovers Movement routine videos. Practise times tables, punctuation, French and more!
- Hampshire Healthy Families For all things health and families in Hampshire.
1. Child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS)
- Think Ninja: NHS app App suitable for 10-18 year olds to learn about mental health and emotional wellbeing, and develop skills they can use to build resilience and stay well.
- Childline Support to understand feelings
- What to Do (and Not Do) When Children Are Anxious From Child mind institute
- Solent Mind Hampshire's leading Mental Health Charity
7. Mindfulness Information about mindfulness and an introduction to how to practice mindfulness
- Anna Freud. National centre for children and families. Information on the different conditions that might affect children e.g. obsessive compulsive behaviour, attachment, low mood etc.
- Beacon House - therapeutic services and trauma team. Link to their services: