Please find information regarding suggested reading you may wish to do to support yourself and your child/ren.
* Helping your child with fears and worries
*The incredible years
* How to talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk
* Your child is not broken
*The kids guide to staying awesome and in control
There are also links to sites which suggest a whole range of texts - for adults and those to share with children.
Please find a link to Lorraine Lee's website - you can purchase pre-recorded workshops - which are then like a book - yours to own and delve back into time and time again! The cover topics such as:
- Managing Anger and Strong Emotions
- Stop Shouting and Create Learning Instead
- Positive Discipline - Primary Age
- Positive Discipline - Secondary Age
- Helping Siblings To get Along
There is also a link for Place2Be's Parenting Smart website - which includes lots of short reads and videos regarding a whole range of topics parents and carers will find useful