Marchwood Junior School currently run a Breakfast Club which some of our parents have found beneficial. Listed below is the relevant information regarding this.
- Breakfast Club opens every morning from 7.45 am until 8.35 am, when the school gates open to all pupils. We are unable to accept children before this time as we do not have staff available to support them. The gate for Breakfast Club will close at 8.15am, so please make sure that your child arrives between 7.45 am – 8.15am. Please ensure that you personally drop your child at Breakfast Club to ensure that they are safely in the building.
- The children are served breakfast in the Rockets Room where they will be given cereal, toast and a drink.
- A range of activities are provided, such as books, games and toys.
- The cost for each child to attend breakfast club is £4 per session. This is payable half-termly in advance and can be paid either by cash, cheque or online (cheques should be made payable to Marchwood Junior School).
- Children can book for an entire week, or just for an occasional day, but the staff would have to know of any dates in advance.
The Breakfast Club has proved very popular; therefore, the numbers are limited each day. Advance notice is essential wherever possible.
If you have booked your child into the Breakfast Club and they are unable to attend, for any reason, please let us know in advance, either by contacting the school office on 02380 863105 or emailing email@example.com .
You will be charged for any cancellation unless they are absent due to illness.
If you are interested in booking your child into the Breakfast Club, please contact the school office who will send you an application form, together with the booking form.