Marchwood Junior School PTFA
Welcome to Marchwood Junior School PTFA. We are an enthusiastic group of parents who run events and raise money to enhance the education of the children at Marchwood Junior School. We also have a lot of fun while doing it! We meet regularly (about every 6-8 weeks) to organise regular events and also to plan larger one off events.
Contact us: email@example.com
We have some regular events which happen throughout each academic year. These either raise money or provide enriching experiences for the children.
- Fireworks Display
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Christmas Fayre
- Film Club
- Village Traders Evening
- Summer Village Fete
We are always looking for new fundraising ideas and opportunities- please get in touch if you have an idea to share with us!
We are very proud of the help we are able to offer to the school. In recent years we have we have contributed towards / purchased:
- Outdoor play equipment
- Outdoor learning areas
- Water bottles and book bags for all New Year 3 children
- School trips
- Year 6 Leavers Disco
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Cooking equipment for the Children’s kitchen
- IT Resources
It’s not all about fundraising though…
- Being part of the PTFA means you are actively taking part in the school community.
- It is great for parents and teachers to work together in partnership with a common aim.
- Being part of the PTFA is also a great way to get to know your school and how it works.
- It provides an insight into the different areas and their needs and priorities.
- It is also a great way to meet other parents and members of staff.
Dan Hoskins – President
Sharon Ellis – Co-Chair
Zara Cullen – Co-Chair
Andrea Suwalska - Secretary
Jo Slocombe – Treasurer
We hope you find all the information you are looking for. If you need to get in touch or are interested in joining our merry band, we would be delighted to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also always on the lookout for ‘parent helpers’. If you feel you are able to help at events but cannot commit to joining the committee we would also love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
The PTFA was originally created in May 1999 and is registered with the Charity Commission under the number 1075465.